Growth in connected product line-up since 2014 creates media industry’s first and only platform for managing multiple properties, business processes, media types and selling styles
SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2015 —WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is previewing its expanded platform for managing media company operations at the 2015 NAB Show in Las Vegas. The result of 15 years of development and more than $50 million in recent acquisitions of digital advertising technology companies, WideOrbit’s robust multi-channel multimedia platform enables effective and profitable management of linear and digital advertising, and features the media industry’s premiere solution for yield optimization across linear and digital programmatic sales. The company’s platform is designed to enable media companies to adopt a single solution and unified interface for managing every aspect of advertising operations – ranging from sales and traffic to program management and business intelligence – regardless of media type or selling method.
Now installed at over 3,000 stations, including more than 70% of U.S. television stations and more than a third of the top ad supported cable networks, WideOrbit’s proven, industry-leading WO Traffic and WO Network platforms help media companies manage existing linear and emerging digital ad sales operations. Over $30 billion in annual advertising spend is managed with WideOrbit’s software, making WideOrbit the industry’s preferred sell-side processer of premium advertising.
Highlights of WideOrbit’s comprehensive platform introduced since the 2014 NAB Show include:
- WO Programmatic, the first sell-side exchange for automating local broadcast TV, digital radio and digital display transactions: WO Programmatic accelerates revenue and ad monetization by matching premium ad inventory with demand from top marketers, agencies and demand-side platforms. Sellers retain full control of pricing and transaction approvals to ensure yield optimization across linear, digital and programmatic inventory. The WO Programmatic TV marketplace was recognized earlier this year for its role in brokering sales of spots on the Super Bowl and Oscars telecasts.
- WO Digital Hub enables seamless integration of linear and digital ad sales operations: WideOrbit made great strides in 2014 developing products to streamline broadcasters’ digital media operations. WO Digital Hub, the company’s digital ad management solution, combines with WO Traffic and WO Network to enable seamless management of ad operations across multiple digital and linear properties. Connecting business-critical systems like WO Media CRM, WO Streaming and many others, WO Digital Hub centralizes digital operations across inventory, opportunity, orders, billing, reconciliation and reporting.
- WO Media Sales v.6.8 seamlessly connects sales team activities and traffic systems: WO Media Sales allows sales teams at multi-property-multi-market and multimedia organizations to share master data, historical and forecasted revenue and pacing, client contact information, demos and buying habits. Synergy between WideOrbit’s WO Media CRM, WO Media Sales and WO Traffic creates an efficient workflow that streamlines the sales funnel from proposal to on-air to post-buy analysis. Error-prone middle steps and redundancies are virtually eliminated; orders entered via WO Media Sales, for example, automatically transfer to WO Traffic, bypassing the EC grid to go directly to sales managers for approval.
- WO Streaming introduces one-touch solutions for managing and monetizing digital audio streams and on-demand content: The WO Streaming suite for radio broadcasters, podcasters and pureplays offers best-in-class software for monetizing streams, distributing content and engaging audiences on all popular devices. WO Streaming enables audio media companies to generate revenue through their own ad sales team, WideOrbit’s ad sales network and an integrated programmatic exchange. Orders can be transferred directly to WO Streaming through the Digital Orders module in WO Traffic, and then inventory forecasting and delivery data are retrieved for consolidated billing and reporting in WO Traffic.
- WO Analytics is fast becoming the media industry standard for business intelligence: With an installed base growing at over a station a day since last year, WO Analytics, WideOrbit’s advanced Business Intelligence solution, has been selected by more than 750 broadcasters. WO Analytics is the world’s only Business Intelligence solution developed by a technology vendor with extensive broadcast knowledge, complete knowledge of source systems and a tested and proven data extraction process.
“Everything we do at WideOrbit is based on one fundamental principle: make it easy for our customers to make money and run their business,” said Eric R. Mathewson, Founder and CEO, WideOrbit. “There’s no question that the media business is evolving quickly. Audiences are consuming media in new ways on new devices, making a broadcaster’s cross-media capabilities critical to maximizing revenue. WideOrbit’s primary mission on behalf of our clients is to anticipate these changes and deliver technology that makes it painless to maximize revenue, reduce costs, fully value audiences and anticipate advertiser demands. By introducing the only complete platform for managing across workflows, media types, and all selling styles – either Direct or Programmatic – we underscore our commitment to customer satisfaction, creating innovative products and building a bright future for the media industry.”
WideOrbit will demonstrate its comprehensive single-vendor platform for maximizing media company revenue and streamlining operations at the 2015 NAB Show, Booths N5229 and N5829 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 12-16.
[widgets_on_pages id=”Press Bolierplate”]
For press inquiries, contact email@example.com.