Save time with automation to streamline the import of material records
View this recorded webinar for an overview of Electronic Materials for WO Traffic, which helps streamline the import of material records. We’ll also cover how Electronic Materials is different from, but complementary to, the Electronic Material Instructions module.
In this webinar, our team will show you how Electronic Materials helps broadcasters increase efficiency by quickly importing material assets from buy-side systems.
View the recording to discover:
- How Electronic Materials assists with importing material assets from buy-side systems
- The types of information that can be imported by Electronic Materials
- Available integrations with asset and production order management systems for increased efficiency
- How Electronic Materials differs from, but is complementary to, the Electronic Material Instructions module
- A quick recap of the Electronic Material Instructions module and how it can work with Electronic Materials, including an update on our partnerships with material instructions providers
- How to engage WideOrbit Professional Services for help with enabling Electronic Materials
View the recording today to learn how Electronic Materials for WO Traffic helps broadcasters improve efficiency to save time and resources.
Senior Business Analyst
Abbe Woodruff is a Senior Business Analyst, addressing client needs and helping shepherd new features into future versions of WO Traffic. Prior to joining the Product Management team she served in Implementations for 6 years, working with clients on their WO Traffic implementations and training users across North America. Before her time at WideOrbit, Abbe worked in radio traffic management and public broadcasting in Austin, Texas for 10 years.
Gavin is an Implementation Specialist, leading and managing software Implementation projects remotely and at customer sites throughout North America and various international locations. He has been part of the Professional Services team for 18 years, having Joined WideOrbit in late 2004. Before joining WideOrbit, Gavin was an Implementation Specialist for 4 years with LAN International, a Clear Channel owned company, training and supporting their traffic software.