The latest release of WO Network, our flagship network ad sales and commercial operations platform, introduces key benefits to help cable and broadcast TV networks generate new revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, with enhanced Direct Response automation, improved precision when calculating CPMs and accounting for delivered impressions, improvements to the Electronic Material Instructions module, and more.
WideOrbit remains committed to investing in our core products and working closely with customers to deliver benefits that positively impact their operations, improving existing processes and finding innovative ways to help media companies navigate a rapidly changing industry landscape.
The newest release of WO Network introduces significant improvements to the user experience, streamlining workflows to improve efficiency and productivity. Highlights of those improvements include:
- Precision: Properties can now define raw impression values from 1(000) thousand to the unit level 1(001) which allows users more accuracy when calculating CPMs and accounting for delivered impressions
- Direct Response (DR) Automation (Revisions): Import DR deal changes into existing WO Network Deals, improving the efficiency of importing DR Deals from an external partner
- Constraint Instruction Bundle Audit: Adds a new tab within Constraint Instruction Bundles to track changes to bundles
- Deal Reweight Analysis Report: Extends daypart functionality to support user-defined Client Dayparts instead of Selling Name dayparts
- Deal Search/Master Deals: Allows users to create Master Deals from an existing group of deals from Deal Search
- Electronic Material Instructions improvements:
- The ability to check for pending Electronic Material Instructions records at Log Finalization
- Users can modify dates, times, day(s) of week, and spot type in instructions prior to import
- Warnings to users regarding materials that may have exclusions or rejected statuses upon import
Clients can realize further benefits from the following additional enhancements to WO Network 2023:
- Improvements to Advanced Log Rules that allow Placer to move units that are in violation of user-defined Log Rules
- Spot Distribution enhancements allowing users to easily redistribute units to a different day of week (displace only) using the Spot Distribution tab
- A new Ad-ID filter added to Material Instructions to help users easily identify correct Ad-IDs
We’re excited to introduce WO Network 2023, with new features focused on generating new revenue, reducing costs, and improving efficiency for cable and broadcast TV networks, now available for general release.
If you’re currently running an older version of WO Network, you can upgrade directly to WO Network 2023 and enjoy all the benefits of prior releases.
To upgrade* to WO Network 2023 or to learn more, please contact us. Existing customers can use the same link to request available training engagements from our Professional Services team.
*If you’re an employee of a corporate group who has a contact who works with WideOrbit on planning upgrades and other activities, please discuss your upgrade options directly with your corporate contact.