New features and enhancements to save you time and money
View this recorded webinar to learn about the exciting new features and enhancements available now in WO Traffic v23.0.
WO Traffic provides a solid foundation from which stations can manage, execute, and scale end-to-end ad trafficking and sales, both today and into the future. WO Traffic v23.0 includes new features and enhancements to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize revenue.
In this webinar, our team shows you how WO Traffic v23.0 empowers broadcasters to do more in less time.
View the recording to discover:
- Zoom, a user-controlled option to increase the entire application size, including fonts and grids
- The ability to Add Property to Advertiser, Agency, Credit Profiles, Contacts (single and multi-select)
- Major enhancements to Orders+, including a new look, additional functions, and the ability to multi-select single Orders and quickly create an Orders+ Group
- A new Format Details Report that Brings together Format Instance Details across days and properties
- Optional Support for Spot-level rules in Order Validation
- New streamlined Material Approval workflow including an enhanced Status tab on Materials
- The ability to mass import Electronic Materials
- A Dedicated Political identifier, New Political Type field, offering a single way to identify political advertising
- New digital features, a Backup Logs option, and more
View the recording today to learn how the new features and enhancements in WO Traffic v23.0 help broadcasters save time and improve efficiency.
Senior Manager, Product Management
Pamela Morris, Senior Manager of Product Management for WO Traffic, designs feature enhancements for our television and radio customers. Before moving into her current role, she led WideOrbit clients through initial WO Traffic implementations. Prior to WideOrbit, she was Market Traffic/Continuity Manager at Audacy (formerly Entercom) Sacramento for 11 years – 8 of those as a WO Traffic user.
Senior Business Analyst
Leah Dablemont is a Senior Business Analyst for WideOrbit’s core product, WO Traffic. Leah joined WideOrbit in 2006 as an Implementation Specialist and spent the next 9 years training WO Traffic end-users for over 30 customer groups, at more than 80 different locations. In 2015 she joined the Product Management team and today helps to identify customer business needs and design feature enhancements, in addition to working with developers on solutions to enhance the user experience.
Yolanda Wilson is a Business Analyst for the WO Traffic product. She joined WideOrbit in 2006 as an Implementation Specialist and most recently transitioned from the Product Service team, where she helped internally and externally solve some of the client’s dynamic issues. Before her time at WideOrbit, Yolanda worked in Charlotte, NC, as a Traffic Manager for TV, radio, and sports networks.
Senior Business Analyst
Abbe Woodruff is a Senior Business Analyst, addressing client needs and helping shepherd new features into future versions of WO Traffic. Prior to joining the Product Management team she served in Implementations for 6 years, working with clients on their WO Traffic implementations and training users across North America. Before her time at WideOrbit, Abbe worked in radio traffic management and public broadcasting in Austin, Texas for 10 years.
Director, Product Management
Jean has been with WideOrbit for close to 10 years. She has led the development efforts for WO Traffic – Digital Orders, the integrations with Digital Ad Serving Systems, and is working to expand Digital Orders beyond selling O&O Digital assets. Before joining WideOrbit, Jean was Vice President, West Coast Digital Ad Operations, at Paramount.