View this recorded webinar to learn about the exciting new features and enhancements available now in WO Traffic v22.0.
WO Traffic provides a solid foundation from which stations can manage, execute, and scale end-to-end ad trafficking and sales, both today and into the future. WO Traffic v22.0 includes new features and enhancements to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize revenue.
In this webinar, our team will show you how WO Traffic v22.0 empowers broadcasters to do more in less time.
Watch the recording to discover:
- Efficiency enhancements to the Electronic Material Instructions module based on customer feedback, including a pending material instructions check during Log finalization.
- An all-new application area for compiling and analyzing Instructions Sets across Material bundles, Advertisers, and Properties.
- The newly added ability to exclude Agency Commission and/or Tax on Order Lines.
- Order Change Review enhancements, including the ability to ready and process Orders.
- Log efficiency improvements including an option for improved spot placement in swing breaks.
- A sneak peek at our solution for addressable ad replacement, coming soon!
View the recording today to learn how the new features and enhancements in WO Traffic v22.0 help broadcasters save time and improve efficiency.
Senior Business Analyst
Abbe Woodruff is a Senior Business Analyst, addressing client needs and helping shepherd new features into future versions of WO Traffic. Prior to joining the Product Management team she served in Implementations for 6 years, working with clients on their WO Traffic implementations and training users across North America. Before her time at WideOrbit, Abbe worked in radio traffic management and public broadcasting in Austin, Texas for 10 years.
Senior Business Analyst
Leah Dablemont is a Senior Business Analyst for WideOrbit’s core product, WO Traffic. Leah joined WideOrbit in 2006 as an Implementation Specialist and spent the next 9 years training WO Traffic to end-users for over 30 customer groups, at more than 80 different locations. In 2015 she joined the Product Management team and today helps to identify customer business needs and design feature enhancements, in addition to working with developers on solutions to enhance the user experience.
Manager, Product Management
Pamela Morris, Manager of Product Management of WO Traffic, designs feature enhancements for our Television and Radio customers. Before moving into her current role, she led WideOrbit clients through initial WO Traffic implementations. Prior to WideOrbit, she was Market Traffic/Continuity Manager at Audacy (formerly Entercom) Sacramento for 11 years – 8 of those as a WO Traffic user.
Yolanda Thomas is a Business Analyst for the WideOrbit Traffic product. She joined WideOrbit in 2006 as an Implementation Specialist and most recently transitioned from the Product Service team, where she helped internally and externally solve some of the client’s dynamic issues. Before her time at WideOrbit, Yolanda worked in Charlotte, NC, as a Traffic Manager for TV, Radio, and Sports networks.
Please complete the following form to access the recording.